Graphic Designer/Art Director
High Road Studio is looking for a very talented graphic designer/art director. The ideal candidate would have a background in cannabis and one or more of the following: luxury fashion, retail, and/or hospitality design. This person must possess strong experience with branding and logo development, typography skills, printing/production, website design and have overall incredible talent and passion about design and visual communication. This position reports to the Creative Director and Brand Strategist.
01. Create strong visual identities, graphics, layouts based on the approved brand direction for specific projects. This will include client presentations, logo design, label and package design, email campaigns, and website design.
02. Design and deliver new marketing concepts for digital channels including web, social, marketing/promotional, and email.
03. Create and oversee website landing page designs, other site imagery and content, marketing creative and layouts, all from a user-centric perspective.
04. Use creative thinking to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
05. Direct project, product and brand photography.
06. Oversee and assist with retouching for photography.
Desired Skills & Experience
01. 4+ years in graphic design in cannabis and one or more of the following: luxury fashion, retail, and/or hospitality design.
02. Passion for design, cannabis, art and culture.
03. Expert at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), SketchUP, and print production. Product photography experience a plus.
04. Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
05. Must be creative, articulate, and a motivated self-starter.
06. Possess versatility, conceptual ability, marketing and branding knowledge.
07. Understanding of current website technologies, digital trends and best practices.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolios to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.