High Road Studio is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented Interior Designer who works well independently and in a fast-paced group setting. The Designer will work in a collaborative environment with the rest of the design team in overseeing and managing long-term, fast-paced, customized cannabis retail design projects from concept through procurement and installation.
01. Technical design and project management support for retail design projects.
02. Assisting with the production of construction drawing sets, in coordination with the Lead Interior Designer and Project Architect.
03. Researching vendors and sourcing high-quality and functional materials and elements for design projects.
04. Drawing of custom fixture and/or furniture pieces.
05. Preparing hand sketches and computer-generated renderings for internal design review.
06. Creating detailed specification packages and custom fixture drawings.
07. Developing finish, fixtures, equipment, hardware and plumbing schedules.
08. Preparing renderings, and graphic layout for client presentations.
09. Maintaining budgets for multiple vendors and clients.
10. Order tracking and vendor correspondence for multiple client projects.
11. Assisting with Client and Design Team communications as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
01. 4+ years in graphic design in cannabis and one or more of the following: luxury fashion, retail, and/or hospitality design.
02. Passion for design, cannabis, art and culture.
03. Expert at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), SketchUP, and print production. Product photography experience a plus.
04. Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
05. Must be creative, articulate, and a motivated self-starter.
06. Possess versatility, conceptual ability, marketing and branding knowledge.
07. Understanding of current website technologies, digital trends and best practices.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolios to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.