SOCIAL MEDIA & BRAND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
High Road is looking for a media-savvy, energetic and detail-oriented Social Media & Brand Communications Manager to be a vital part of our communications team for Megan Stone’s international design brands, including High Road Studio. This position reports to the Principal and Creative Director.
01. Integral collaboration with the in-house PR and Brand Communications team.
02. Curation and creation of strategic social media content for the brands’ platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
03. Create and implement content calendars & generate timely, on-brand social media marketing campaigns.
04. Manage all social media communications and drive favorable engagement and conversations.
05. Cultivate leads and develop aligned brand partnerships.
06. Proactive media relations and day-to-day outreach activities for the brand, including identifying, writing and pitching stories and news to digital media, blogs and influencers.
07. Reactive real-time consumer communications and social listening efforts.
08. Assist with the administration and planning of social shoots; track and source product and props for digital shoots and contribute to creative brainstorms.
09. Manage analytics reporting and tracking of generated publicity to establish ROI.
10. Manage communications assets library.
11. Distribute press releases and other PR collateral as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
01. 2+ years of social media marketing campaign management, publishing, editorial, content creation and distribution required (brand or agency) within the cannabis field.
02. Minimum 1 year of social media marketing within the design and branding field preferred.
03. Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media. Detailed knowledge and expertise around all social platforms.
04. Strong written and verbal communication skills; editorial background a plus.
05. Solid knowledge of analytics programs and strategy expertise.
06. Passion for design, cannabis and culture with an eye for emerging trends.
07. Innovative and creative thinking.
08. Ability to work remotely and travel upon short notice.
09. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.